In our lives, where we look after and nurture so many other people, it can be easy to ignore what we ourselves need. Throw paid work into the mix and it can feel exhausting as well as lonely. As your coach, I’ll help you create the space to think about what you need to thrive and then we’ll team up together on a plan to create it.
I have worked with and helped people just like you:
- You are back in paid work and want to re-focus on your career goals so you can go out and smash them.
- You want to gain confidence to go for a new role or leadership promotion.
- Ever since becoming a parent, you have felt different about work and you want to feel like yourself again.
- Thinking of returning to work but don’t even know what you do anymore or where to start looking.
- Want to go back to work but already second guessing your ability to find work that will work for your family priorities.
My coaching style has been shaped by my 25+ year career in the corporate world, being a working parent, and my ongoing professional development as an ICF Certified Coach.
When I first started working with Emma I was really grappling with returning to my career after becoming a mum. I had recently resigned from a job after only being in it for a few months, and I was feeling really lost about what I wanted to do, and whether I could find something that fitted into the new stage of life I was in. Emma helped me to connect to myself again and work out what was most important to me. Through her coaching, I have gained clarity, courage and confidence to find a role that works on my terms. Not only that, but Emma has helped me reconnect to the bigger dreams I have for my life. Funny, wise, kind and supportive – Emma is a fantastic coach.Rachael, October 2021